Ummm 😊 what could be better than a fall morning 🍂🍁 with the smell of pumpkin spiced waffles !
I tried the Dash brand waffle maker that gives a pumpkin shape 🎃 to your waffles 🧇!
Here is the recipe and the steps to follow :
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice *
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 ½ cups of pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Homemade pumpkin pie spice blend: mix 4 tbsp. cinnamon, 4 tsp. nutmeg, 4 tsp. ground ginger, 3 tsp. ground allspice (allspice).
1. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add eggs and beat with a whisk. Add milk, pumpkin puree, butter and vanilla extract, mix to incorporate.
3. Form a well in the center of the bowl with the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Mix until the mixture is homogeneous. Let it rest.
4. If you have a Dash waffle maker, follow the cooking instructions.
If you are using a non-stick pan, grease the pan and heat over medium-low. Pour in 3 tablespoons of the mixture and cook until the top becomes dull, about 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on the other side.
These waffles are so delicious and cute that all your guests will love them 💀👻👽!!!!
Check out my Halloween buffet ☠👻 article for fun & spooky ideas !
Happy October 🎃🍂🍁 !