Do you like prosciutto, bocconcini and olives? Looking for a Halloween bite-sized idea? These demonic eyeballs 👁 are delicious 😋 and easy to make!
Demonic Eyeballs 👁
- 8 Green olives stuffed with red peppers, cut in half or 1/4 inch slices.
- 8 Bocconcini cheese balls
- Slices of prosciutto di Parma, or cold cut of your choice with the same appearance.
- Balsamic vinegar, or other sauce or dressing of your choice.
- Cut green olives in half or 1/4 inch slices.
- Drain cheese and pat dry.
- Cut a hole the size of the olive in the center of the cheese and place half the olive in it.
- Wrap a slice of prosciutto around the outside of the bocconcini ball.
- Optional: Before serving, drizzle balsamic vinegar (or other dressing/sauce) over eyeballs.
You can serve your eyeballs directly on a tray or place them on crackers or slices of bread.