Who said that holidays snacks can’t be delicious, fun & healthy 😋!
Here’s an original fruit skewers idea for the holiday season. I guarantee that kids & adults will love it 😉!
These Grinch fruit skewers are easy to make & inexpensive!
They stole the show at several of my Christmas potlucks 🤩!!! Everyone thought they were cute and fun to eat!
All you need are a few ingredients: Strawberries 🍓, bananas 🍌, green grapes 🍇 and mini marshmallows!
Grinch's fruit skewers 🎄
- Skewers of your choice (wood, plastic, in color ....)
- Strawberries, washed & dried
- Green grapes, washed & dried
- Mini marshmallows
- Cut the top (part with the leaves) of each strawberry
- Cut banana slices (medium width)
- Assemble your skewer. In order insert : green grape, banana slice, strawberry and finish with a mini marshmallow!
- Cut the fruits and assemble the skewers close to serving time.
- *A trick I've personally tried to keep banane slices fresh longer is to soak them in citrus juice!
- You can prepare a chocolat dip (or other of your choice) to go with the fruit skewers !
You can accompany the fruit skewers with a sweet dip! To keep with the healthy theme, you can use a dark chocolate dip 🍫!
This is a great holiday activity to do with the kids! Eating fruits has never been so much fun 😄!!!